Thursday, February 03, 2005

Joining the Big Blue Camp [ IBM Extreme Blue ]

I was so delighted to see my job offer from IBM Extreme Blue program this morning. Yeah.. I am gonna be working on one of these COOL BIG projects this summer. I have been hired to work on IBM DB2 Retention Management Project here in their Ottawa Labs. I have no words to say how happy I am. This is going to be a wonderful opportunity for me. Top notch experience in working in a full life cycle project... from design to test .. with all the IBM tech resources... Hmmmm.. all excited !!!

For those of you who can not figure out why I am walking in the air... check out..

http://www.ibm.com/extremeblue

:)

1 comment:

88Pro said...

Great. You must be on top of the world. Keep it up. YOu are sure using all the oppertunity you got around you.